Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




one more thing


Oh - something I forgot to mention before I posted - isn't it weird how you find some things out?

I read Notes from the (Legal) Underground, an American law blog, every day. Today, Evan mentioned and Australian legal portal called PracticeSource, which I've never heard of. So I'm wondering - is this just because I'm not as much "in the know" as I used to be, being a government lawyer; because it's a NSW/Vic oriented source; or because it's just not that well known?

I don't know how useful it will be. So far, I just like the cartoons, like:



Anyway, I'm happy. Evan mentioned three weblogs by Australian lawyers to "tune in to", and mine was first. *does silly little dance*

Am I petty and easily impressed? Yep!

Listening to: george - Unity (still)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home