Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Bleh.


I feel awful. Queasiness has turned into low-grade nausea and I've had a headache since Tuesday night. Add to that the dizziness, aches and general lack of strength I'm experiencing, you may see why I haven't been at work since Tuesday. I'm not sure that I feel sick enough not to go to work, I just know that I can't quite get up the energy to contemplate it.

I'm off to the doctor this morning. This is really saying something for me - I hate doctors and generally won't go unless there is something specific I'm after, like asthma medication or the pill. It's not that I hate all doctors as people (though I do dislike many of them), it's more that I generally think that if I can get the energy to get to a doctor, I can get the energy to go to work, which means I don't need to go to the doctor. But right now, that logic is defeating me - I've been headachy and nauseous for three days. This probably equates to having some tests done at least.

Hopefully, we'll be back to our regular programming on Monday.

Listening to: the sounds of construction work outside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home