Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




'Cause I'm in a quiz-y sort of mood


Part Expert Kisser


You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

Part Shy Kisser


You *do* love to kiss, once your comfortable with it
And that means knowing the person you're kissing pretty well
You usually don't make the first move when it comes to making out
But you've got plenty of intensity in return



I think both are pretty accurate.

Your IQ Is 125

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Exceptional



I thought I'd score higher on logical intelligence and lower on mathematical intelligence. Interesting.






The Keys to Your Heart


You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.




I agree with everything except maybe the marriage comment. I certainly believe that marriage is something you should work at and not toss away the moment it isn't working. But then, I believe that about any committed relationship. *shrugs*

Listening to: Mercury Rev - All is Dream

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

Is it just me, or does that entire last list sound a bit obvious? How many people do you know who would stick around with someone who is emotional, moody, and difficult to please? And how doesn't want to be thought of as alluring by their partner?

You sure are one smart cookie, though.

11:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought it was a little obvious as well. But then, I know some girls who would not break up with someone because they became emotional etc. Because they loved them, because they had other things in common, etc.

But I find that my emotional wellbeing is affected by the people around me. I'm a pretty happy person and I get a lot of pleasure from the little things in life. So I tend to surround myself with people who are similar.

- OLS

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home