Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




I feel like foo


I've been neck deep on one file for the last week. I now have to address the rest of the pile that has been sitting there waiting while I dealt with that one matter. *sigh*

So I'll probably continue to be quiet for a bit.

I'm planning on an "at home" weekend, so I'll probably post about Valley Fiesta at some stage over the weekend.

My earworms from last week were posted to SwissToni's blog here. If anyone reading here also commented there, I've finally got around to replying to your comments.

I haven't had time to read anyone elses blog either, so SwissToni need not feel singled out. ;o)

Listening to: Augie March - Live at Northcote Social Club

2 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

who feels singled out? Not me.

I thought your earworms were excellent. A real selection there The bar has been raised. 1-0 to the girls.

I'm putting Ka's on later... also very interesting.

ST

2:25 am  
Blogger OLS said...

Thanks ST! As I've said before, flattery will get you... well... possibly somewhere. ;o)

- OLS

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home