Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




ouch!


I'm currently sitting here nursing a bruised noggin. I had an incredibly stressful day and was still in hyper mode when I came home and was running around changing and taking drugs for my cold and such things, when the cat got right under my feet and I tripped and hit my head on the bench. I saw stars! Many, many of them!

And the cat ran away. I think he knew from the excessive swearing that tripping me wasn't a good idea.

So now I have a stuffed up nose, a sore throat and an achy head. I'm not a happy chappy. And I have to go to court tomorrow and deal with a problematic lawyer on the other side who is asking for unreasonable things. I haven't prepared my submissions, I'm not on top of the factual basis of the court proceedings, and I haven't dealt with a matter of this nature in about 2 years. I think I'll be going to work very early tomorrow morning. :o(

Listening to: Garbage - Bleed Like Me

3 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

ouch - although perhaps tripping over the cat is a sign of good luck? (I never quite worked that out, is it good or bad luck to have a cat cross your path? Clearly it feels like bad luck at the moment, but you never know, eh?

On a completely different subject.... you still okay to do the earworm slot this week? I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to come up with, and you 10 random songs have served to whet my appetite. You know the rules... the 10 (-or so) songs that have been playing over in your head this week, together with an explanation of each and a lyric from your number#1 for the post header.

Should be good.....

ST

7:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh... tell him his mum said he's a bad kitty! He has done that to me many a time before, I think he has a special gift for it, especially at dinner time :)

9:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ST - if it was supposed to be good luck, then it didn't work. I'm having another stressfull day.

And I emailed earworms to you last night - left a comment on your blog about it too, so hopefully you've got both?

The Fairy - *mock severe expression* I will! The funny thing was, it wasn't even dinner time - I'd only just got home.

Fox - not quite on top of them yet, but getting there. Mostly because I did come into work very early this morning. ;o)

- OLS

2:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home