Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




when is a chicken not a chicken?


Or more to the point, when is chicken pox not chicken pox?

And you thought you were going to get one of those existential questions? Here? Are you kidding? ;o)

So to answer my question - apparently when it's happening to me. I've been sick since Friday - it looked like chicken pox, it felt like chicken pox, all the symptoms were the same as chicken pox, but according to the doctor, it's not chicken pox. Because I've already had chicken pox - very badly in fact, when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. And I still have the scars to prove it.

The only good thing about this non-chicken pox diagnosis is that apparently I'm not as contagious as chicken pox and I can go back to work as soon as I'm feeling better.

Listening to: Darren Hanlon - Little Chills

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah - not shingles apparently. That lasts for weeks. They think this one was the flu coupled with a heat rash from the high fever. It's pretty much all gone now except for one little patch on my tummy and one on the inside of my elbow.

- OLS

10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home