Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




So me it's scary


And what do you know? It's my actual birth month too!



Your True Birth Month Is January


Loyal
Social
Logical
Easily jealous
Loves children
Rather reserved
Highly attentive
Likes to criticize
Needs close friends
Ambitious and serious
Smart, neat and organized
Hardworking and productive
Loves to teach and be taught
Quiet unless excited or tensed
Sensitive and has deep thoughts
Knows how to make others happy
Searches for the greatest romance
Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses




The only ones I disagree with are:

- Easily jealous
- Likes to criticize
- Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses

Although, it probably depends on what they mean by jealous - I get jealous of other peoples travels or good luck or achievements, but not in a nasty way, just in a "*groan* I wish I was you right now" sort of way.

And I like to analyse people, but I'm more likely to see their good points than their bad. So maybe I'm a critical optimist? ;o)

Unless of course, they're complete strangers and I can make disparaging remarks about them wearing white mini-skirts (do those things look good on anybody? I really don't get why they're so popular - they make skinny girls look anorexic and chubby girls look obese)



Listening to: Coastal Chill 05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home