Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




All-day meetings


All-day meetings are the root of all evil. Well, for me they are anyway. Being asked to use my brain for on-the-spot legal advice from 9am to 5pm with no break. Having to take in vast quantities of information with no time to consider it or separate it into its various areas. No chance to have a bit of down-time by chatting to a colleague about non-work related issues.

There are officially breaks for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (and the food is always good! *g*), but I get asked questions during those, so I don't really get the chance to have a real break unless I can escape them by going to the bathroom. And then I sometimes get waylaid there as well!

And then of course, I finally get back to my desk to find that all hell has broken out while I'm away and I have 2 days worth of work to make up for the 1 day I had in a meeting all day.

Bugger this! I'm going home!

Listening to: Mercury Rev - All is Dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home