Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




stressed out


Since I was off work sick last week, today was my first day doing my manager's job. And, as expected, here I am doing a 12 hour day with no lunch break and taking work home with me. This is why I hate this job. Well, this (the hours) and the stress and the shitty little jobs that I have to do which mean that I can't get my teeth into some real legal issues.

*sigh* One day down, twenty-odd to go.

And The Vegetarian has left me. He got a job in Sydney and moved there over the weekend. And I couldn't go to his going away party because I was still sick.

No wonder I'm in a bad mood.

Listening to: Nothing. Haven't had time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Welcome back,even if your not in the best of moods. I was wondering if you had taken the extra week off. I went back last week and a lot of people including me to a degree are still in holiday mode. I would look on the bright side and think at least I am not trapped in this hideous job like the manager is. Thanks for compliment on the new look - I feel it reflects me a lot better than the old template did and am not so keen to move my blog completely.

7:45 pm  
Blogger Hugh said...

Hiya OLS. Feeling better, healthwise? At least you're not doing that job for too long, really. You'll get by! Try and stress less.

9:33 pm  
Blogger OLS said...

Thanks for your comments guys. Yep, I'm feeling better healthwise, but still not 100% and the stress and long hours are obviously not helping with that.

I wish that I could have still been in holiday mode for my first couple of days, but it was the opposite. I went from my cruisy job to a cruisy holiday to an enforced cruisy week of DVD watching to a fricking flat out day yesterday and today. *sigh*

But yeah, I'm keeping my spirits up and my stress levels down by maintaining the count - 2 days down... ;o)

- OLS

6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home