Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




too much to do!


As per usual, despite not going out all weekend, I didn't get half of what I wanted to get done actually done on the weekend. So now I'm working my butt off today, trying to get my work done before I leave for Melbourne, and I still have a heap to do to get ready for that too. Eeek!

I am mostly packed though and I have a clean apartment and clean clothes for the next week and a half. I've got my mp3 cds for the car as I drive around the Great Ocean Road. And I've decided that some of my planning can wait until I'm down there and I don't have to be that organised before I go.

Just as well - tonight I've got one of my volunteer jobs after work, so I probably won't get home until about 9pm, which won't give me much time to get anything done. And tomorrow night I'll be trying to get to sleep early, because I just found out that my bus out to the airport leaves at 4am on Wed morning. I'm going to be so dead... maybe I'll actually sleep on the plane this way though.

Listening to: Dave McCormack - The Truth About Love



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home