Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




it was inevitable


Yep. I've changed the look of my blog again. I think I like this one. I played with a few different things with pictures and margins and stuff to get it looking the way I wanted it to. It didn't even take that long (maybe an hour?).

The only problem is that I can't get rid of the "About Me" in the profile - or at least change its colour and move it across with the rest of the text. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? I really don't like the way it's sitting in the middle of the moon. He he - "that's not Mum. That's the moon!" - I told you I'd get hours of fun out of that...

Listening to: Damien Rice - O (again)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the changes except the magenta-ish waves in the text area are kind of distracting and make it harder to read.

2:17 am  
Blogger OLS said...

Okay sarni, point taken. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who know the rules, but rarely bothers to use them for "fun" stuff. Probably makes reading this harder for you guys, but it does mean that I actually blog, which probably wouldn't happen if I had to proofread everything, like Evan from Notes from the (Legal) Underground who pays for his errors - see http://www.legalunderground.com/2004/02/a_nation_of_pro.html

12:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home