Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




update of my life


I haven't gone anywhere, but I'm still very busy at work (I actually had to work last Saturday to catch up! That's almost unheard of for a government employee) and haven't been blogging or reading blogs.

In addition to work:-

- I'm seeing a chiropractor twice a week to try and fix my spine (degenerative changes at my age is not a good thing);

- I've been talking to a work-sponsored counsellor to see if a professional's opinion can help to fix some of the problems I've been having with my work situation (ie trying to deal with a difficult colleague);

- I've started another volunteer role - it's with a newly formed group, so it's pretty time intensive at the moment;

- a couple of my mates are leaving these shores for foreign ones - some are going home, some are going overseas to live, all of which I won't see for at least another 2 years unless I start travelling again myself. This has meant that I've had a heap of going away parties to attend;

- it's birthday season - most of my friends are Capricorns or Aquarians, so this is the time of year when I'm constantly juggling birthday parties;

- I've formed two new groups of friends - one out of my volunteer work, and one (well, sort of two, but they overlap) from Woodford - who I've been trying to stay in touch with along with my usual social activities and all of the abovementioned parties;

- I'm still doing salsa lessons and trying to get to my contemporary dance class at least once every couple of weeks;

- my new year's resolution was to spend more time and money on myself, so I'm getting a full body massage about once a week/fortnight.

I've also been applying for other jobs and attending interviews, which all takes up a lot of my extracurricular time. Hence why my life is too full for blogging right now. ;o)

Most of my friends are feeling a bit neglected at the moment as well. My Mum has asked "when are you coming up to see us" at least the last two times she's called. I haven't gone on a date since before Christmas, but since Woodford (where I got enough male attention to last a girl a lifetime), I have been picked up at the pub a couple of times by guys I would date (and got their phone numbers), and have been spending time at the various parties etc with guys I have dated in the past, so haven't really missed the lack of actual dating.

The social stuff starts to calm down again this weekend, so hopefully I'll start blogging again next week or in early Feb.

Listening to: The Boat People - yesyesyesyesyes

1 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

well, some of us will be here waiting for you! Whenever you get the time....

ST

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home