Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




My Favourite Film - the results


I posted about this when I voted, but I'm currently watching the results on ABC.

Very impressed with my fellow Australians - we've picked a good list:-

10. Fight Club
9. Gone with the Wind
8. The Princess Bride
7. Pulp Fiction
6. Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
5. Donnie Darko
4. The Shawshank Redemption
3. Blade Runner
2. Amelie
1. The Lord of the Rings (the trilogy)

I've seen all movies and all (other than Fight Club) are favourites. I own more than half on DVD. And the one's I don't have, I've been reminded to get them. ;o)

Impressed that a foreign language film got to number 2, but it's a little bit of a shame that no Aussie movie made it into the top 10 (even though LOTR is full of Aussie actors...).

Best comment? re LOTR, "thanks to the film, now a few American's actually know where New Zealand is". Only kidding guys - we make fun of those we like. Really! ;o)

You can see the full 100 here.

Listening to: My Favourite Film

2 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

Fight Club? Gah. (it's my pet hate, that load of old trollop).

Your favourite made it into the list, anyway.....! :-)

6:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was very happy about that. Dancing around the lounge-room scaring the cat sort of happy. But then, he gets scared easily... ;o)

I've never understood the whole hoopla about Fight Club - sure Edward Norton is brilliant in it and I enjoyed it at the cinema, but I had no desire whatsoever to see it again.

I always thought it was a boy-thing, but LB is a boy... ;o)

- OLS

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home