Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




what is your type?


I was talking to a couple of friends on Saturday night about what our "type" is. I think that everyone has a "type" - it's not necessarily who you date or are physically attracted to (since, for me at least, that's more to do with personality), but it is the type of guy/girl you are most likely to check out if they pass you in the street.

So my "type" is typified by what I like to call "the naughty choirboy", like the keys player in CFK (below).



I think I like the look of guys that combine an innocence and a rebelliousness in their attitude. It's the Johnny Depp thing. But then, everyone likes Johnny Depp! ;o)

And I like tall and thin. Which perhaps a little weird since I'm neither. Or maybe not so weird since opposites attract.

I don't really like classically good looking, but am more likely to find beauty in unusual features. I've never been a fan of Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt (though I have to admit that Brad has the most beautiful body in Troy, which I watched yesterday), but I've always had a soft spot for Ewan McGregor and Keanu Reeves.

But then, most of my crushes (even my celebrity crushes) have never fit this "type" either. So I guess when it comes down to it, it's not all that important. *shrugs*

Listening to: Charles Foster Kane - Northern

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Fox - maybe I should patent it... ;o)

- OLS

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home