Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




My favourite movie


I've just voted for my favourite movie - it's a nationwide survey like the "My favourite book" survey last year.

I voted for The Princess Bride of course. But the interesting thing was that you had to put in a comment on why you were voting for a particular movie, and I wanted to quote the bit in the beginning that I knew started with "Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture" and so on. But I couldn't remember the exact quote.

By typing what I knew into Google, I found a site that has the whole script! You have no idea how happy this makes me. This is one movie that really needed a script you can refer to since there are so many quotable quotes in it.

Nice to know someone else agreed with me on that! ;o)

Listening to: Elation - Solar Playground

3 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

have you seen "Titanic"?

4:39 am  
Blogger OLS said...

Aurelius - What? The Princess Bride? No way! It's reponsible for people having a sense of humour about all the evil in western culture! ;o)

ST - Titanic *shudders*

- OLS

12:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fox - no... but I will say that you need to see it. The "sick kid" scenes are a little dated now, but the "fairytale" scenes are all still brilliant. It must be over 15 years old now.

It's a classic.

- OLS

9:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home