Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




What ever happened to regular posting?


I've noticed that my posting on my blog has become more and more eratic over the last couple of weeks. There's a reason for that. Well, actually there are a couple.

Firstly, I haven't had much time. I've been flat out at work, and then going straight from work to some social event and not getting home until 11pm or later, but which time I'm too buggered to even think about hopping online. All I want is my comfy bed.

Secondly, I also haven't had time to read newspapers or watch the news on TV. I'm getting to the stage where I'm not really sure what's going on in the world. So I haven't had current events I want to comment on.

And finally, I haven't been as introspective as usual lately. Because I haven't had time to be. Which could be a good thing, or it could be a very bad thing. ;o)

Listening to: Coldplay - X&Y

4 Comments:

Blogger LB said...

you're listening to Coldplay and not spending all the time moping about and analysing your own life?

blimey. You're clearly a freak.

heh heh heh

7:03 am  
Blogger Bliss said...

Bah! Introspection is overrated. :)

6:50 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah, tell me about it. Do you think it is contagious?

8:59 pm  
Blogger swisslet said...

well, we keep on stopping by on the off-chance.... (he says, commenting a full week after this post was put up)

... and as you're listening to Coldplay, how can I complain?

ST

12:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home