Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




"Everyone's a little queer, why can't you be a little straight?"


Why is it that that the fabulous unattached guys in this town all seem to be gay? I keep on meeting these fantastic guys who are cute, intelligent, fun, dress well, flirt like troopers (specifically, like American marines on R&R in Australia), and know how to dance. Of course, the last part is a dead giveaway. They are all gay.

Any why are they always the people who also think I'm fabulous as soon as they meet me?

If only it truly was possible to make a gay guy straight. But I don't think that's possible, any more than a guy can be "turned gay". I think that's just bisexual guys experimenting. *sighs and shrugs*

Listening to: Weezer - Pinkerton

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Sadly there's still plenty of people who think gay people can be turned straight. Many of them sing for JC at Hillsong and such.

3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lol* Indeed, but they also think that being homosexual is a sin or a crime against God or some such thing.

Even my Mum doesn't understand that gay guys and girls just aren't attracted to the opposite sex that way, the same way that she isn't attraced to 18yo boys that way (for which I'm eternally grateful I may add!). She doesn't really judge, but she also doesn't understand.

- OLS

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, exactly. I do know heaps of fabulous attached guys, but I'm just not the sort of girl who'd chase someone else's guy. And I probably wouldn't be interested in anything substantial with the kind of guy who'd be interested in the kind of girl who'd chase someone else's guy.

My lord that was a convoluted sentence! ;o)

- OLS

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home