Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




quizes


Because sometimes the need becomes too great...

You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!



I think that one speaks for itself.


How You Life Your Life

You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.

You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.

You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.

You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.



All quite true. Except that I haven't changed friends much lately.


You Are 38% Addicted to Blogthings

Okay, so you know how to take and post a Blogthing.
But you're no addict. (Hey, this quiz *proves* it!)
For you, Blogthings is more of a healthy habit.
At least, that's what you tell yourself!



Also speaks for itself.


Your Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating

Maybe you're looking for love...
But mostly you're looking for fun.
You could get serious with the right person.
For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field.



All quite true. Sure I'd like to find someone to get serious about, but I'm not going to judge every guy I meet on those criteria. I prefer to just go with the flow and enjoy the moment.


You are Agonistic

You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.



And once again - all true.


You Should Learn Spanish

For you, learning a language is about career advancement and communication.
Knowing Spanish will bring you tons of possiblities for jobs and travel. Bárbaro!



Although I don't agree with the first statement, I do want to learn Spanish. Mainly because I like the sound of it, but also because it would be handy to know when I travel to South America.


Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.



What about a creative lawyer? Hmmm... is that a contradiction of terms? Or just a phrase for lawyers who get disbarred... ;o)


Your Slanguage Profile

Aussie Slang: 100%
Victorian Slang: 50%
British Slang: 25%
Southern Slang: 25%
Canadian Slang: 0%
New England Slang: 0%
Prison Slang: 0%



So I'm 100% Aussie. Big surprise.


What Your Dreams Mean...

Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.
You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.
Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.
Your dreams indicate that you have very conflicted feelings.
You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.



Again. All true. I do tend to dream about issues or feelings that I'm struggling with during the day. It takes me a while to work out why I had that dream sometimes, but I can usually pin it down to something if I think more about the way I was feeling than the actual content of the dream.


Your #1 Love Type: ENTP

The Visionary
In love, you are always trying to improve and grow your relationship.
For you, sex should be a spontaneous adventure.

Overall, you are magnetic, inspiring, and a charmer.
However, you tend to get bored and want to change partners frequently.

Best matches: INFJ and INTJ

Your #2 Love Type: ENFP

The Inspirer

In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond.
For you, sex should be playful, creative, and affectionate.

Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner.
However, you tend to hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad.

Best matches: INTJ and INFJ



Also all true. Well, I like to think that "magnetic, inspiring and a charmer" are true. The "bored and want to change partners frequently" may seem contradictory to the "hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad", but I tend to find that they are both true. The thing is that I tend to get bored quickly with the wrong sort of guy for me, but when I'm with the right sort of guy for me, I want to hang on with both hands and not let go. Even when things obviously aren't working. I keep on thinking that I can improve things, that I can help my partner get over a hurdle, or that I can change something about my own behaviour or lifestyle that will help. I refuse to change my personality to suit someone else, but I'm more than happy to change the way my personality is affects other people.



Your Seduction Style: The Natural


You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.



I wouldn't know how to seduce someone if I tried. Mind you, I'm not sure that I ever actually have (seduced, not tried). But it does seem that the guys that fall for me do so because I'm the sort of girl who'll do a cartwheel in the carpark, or spontaneously dance a jig in the pub, or who'll play tag in a nightclub. So I guess the "inner child" comment is right. ;o)

Most of my weekend plans have been cancelled because everyone else is sick, so I guess I'll be having another quiet weekend. Which I really should - my house desperately needs a solid 3-hour clean, rather than the quick 30-minute touch ups I've been giving it lately.

Listening to: Brendan Benson - The Alternative to Love

1 Comments:

Blogger OLS said...

*lol* Yeah, they're a few I came across in these. But I decided to leave the HTML as it was from the results page.

- OLS

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home