Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Brrrrrrrrrr


South-East Queensland is experiencing a cold snap at the moment. I went out last night wearing a singlet, a long-sleeve t-shirt, a long-sleeved polar fleece, and my furry warm coat from Dublin. Oh, and a scarf and beanie. It's just ridiculous. This is Queensland! According to the paper, we've had sleet in Brisbane and it's been snowing at Stanthorpe which is only three hours drive from here.

With the cold snap, I've been wearing a lot of my clothes from Europe. So it was handy that I found out about Google maps via today's inbox. In particular, check these out:

- the Eiffel Tower

- Arc de Triomphe

- the Louvre

- Notre Dame

- Sacre Coeur

- the Colluseum

- the Roman Forum

- Berliner Dom

- the Reichstag

I also found on the Brisbane Map where I live and where I work. You can actually see the swimming pool for my unit complex on the map! Very cool!

Listening to: Elisa Korenne (from This Fish)

5 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

You're having a cold snap? Brrrr!

oh wait a minute, what's this?

"You can actually see the swimming pool for my unit complex on the map!"

Pah!

**poof** all sympathy disappears in a bout of jealousy about the climate in Brisbane.

ST

3:45 am  
Blogger swisslet said...

oh, and could you do your earworms for next week? pretty please? if I asked really nicely? with cherries on top?

[asking for something after being rude can be tough....]

ST

3:47 am  
Blogger OLS said...

aurelius - yeah don't know why it's happened, but I think I know how to fix it. Will let you know if I manage it.

ST - *lol* Sure - but we're not actually using the swimming pool right now! ;o)

And sure, I'll do the earworms for next week - I assume that means for Friday the 8th? When do you need them by?

- OLS

1:35 pm  
Blogger swisslet said...

hello - if you get them to me by sometime next thursday (via the email in my profile), then that would be great....

thanks!

ST

5:05 pm  
Blogger OLS said...

ST - it's in my diary for next Wednesday since I'm going out next Thursday night. I've even got it in the calendar in my phone so I won't forget. ;o)

Aurelius - I just fixed it by changing the line height in my template. It looks like it's fixed to me...

- OLS

9:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home