Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




"we don’t think clients are God"


Very amusing. Obviously the ramifications of AAR's award speech are still being heard in the legal world.

Holding Redlich recently won a bunch of awards at the 2005 Fuji Xerox Australian Law Awards. It was reported that managing partner Ian Robertson said:

“We value our staff and we think they understand that. We are not particularly secretive, we have open communication with our staff; we are not particularly hierarchical, we don’t think clients are God.”

Got me chuckling.

Listening to: Tamas Wells - A Mark on the Pane

3 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

Hi.

It's totally Off Topic, but how would you feel about doing a "guest earworm" slot round mine in a few weeks time (most likely after glastonbury at the end of June). Would you be game? I'd love it if you would.

can you drop me a line via the email in my profile if you're interested.

I've had 4 guest editors so far and they've all be men, so I'd really like to get some balance in there, and I you are clearly a woman of passion and taste!

thanks

ST

6:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ST you old sweet-talker. Sure I'll participate in your world famous guest-earworm slot. I'm chuffed to be asked! ;o)

Will email this to you too.

- OLS

8:11 am  
Blogger swisslet said...

thanks!

the pleasure will be all ours, I assure you - don't think I don't notice that there's music running all through this blog....

ST

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home