Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Meetings


There are certain kinds of meetings that I hate. They're the kind where you have many people around the table who are all trying to achieve the same goal, but without actually doing any of the work themselves.

Considering I'm only there to give them legal advice, it gets very frustrating. They are all arguing about what they need to do from an administrative or policy perspective (and who will do it), and all I want is for them to give me clear instructions about what they need so I can advise on the legal implications.

And people who want a pro-forma letter done to save time, but want to include in it every little itty bitty detail so that there will be no queries. Unfortunately, that's the nature of pro-forma letters, they will never satisfy everyone and you will need to have a resource to answer the questions that will inevitably arise whenever you send one out.

*sigh*

Listening to: The Frames - For the birds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home