Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Hopefully it will all be worth it


Further in the tales of woe as I do my boss's job, I spent today trying to reconcile and very small aspect of our budget (about 1%) against the paperwork filled in by all of the lawyers for this. Books were missing or not completed. Values were rounded off in the paperwork so that they didn't match what the charge we had paid was. And some lawyers were using books from the wrong teams so that one team thought they were underspent but were in fact massively overspent, while my team seemed to be overspent when in fact we're underspent.

A whole day gone, just so that we can move money around inside my budget. Well, some of it will be journalled out to other business groups, but the biggest errors were between teams.

So frustrating.

Listening to: the cleaner vacuuming the floors

1 Comments:

Blogger OLS said...

I think it's sorted now - I'll know for sure in about 4 hours.... ;o)

- OLS

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home