Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Interview meme


The Rules

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

My questions from Bo Peeps Sheep:

1. Music will only ever be accompanied by one instrument for the rest of eternity and you must choose the instrument. The winner is?

Accompanied... so everyone will still be able to use vocals? In that case, guitar. It's the best accompanying instrument I think and there is so much you can do with it. Also, I like it. ;o)

2. Your mum wants to set you up on a date. Do you (have you?) let her?

I sort of have. She introduced me to the son of a client in the hopes that we'd hit it off, but it wasn't setting me up on a date exactly. But I'd let her if she wanted to set me up. I'll let anyone set me up when I'm single. After all, it's only a date - a couple of hours out of my life. And if I hate him, I can always leave early! ;o)

3. You see some kids spraying graffiti. Broad daylight. Brazen act of vandalism. Can you be bothered to report them? Why?

I'm very hypocritical when it comes to vandalism. If it's pretty or interesting I think it's art and leave them alone, but if it's just them scrawling their moniker in a single colour and doesn't improve the canvas in any way, I think it's vandalism and will report them. It's one of those areas where the law is very black and white, but my opinion on it is most definitely shades of grey.

4. Going to Riverfire?

Probably not. I'm going to a party on Saturday night though, and we might see some of it from there.

5. Law is redundant. There are no more lawyers. What do you become?

I'd probably go back to uni, get my post-grad in psychology and become a therapist. I think I prefer giving legal advice to giving personal advice, but it's still giving advice. Either that, or I'd become one of those consultants who tell you how to run your business or something like that. But I think if law was redundant, consultants would be redundant as well. After all, how would society operate? ;o)

Good questions BPS. I liked them - lots of variety and definitely some tricky ones in there. Having looked at everyone elses questions as well, I think you're good at this. Definitely better than the average bear anyway.

Listening to: a work sound recording

5 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

hello. I'll bite. I'm kind of interested to know what you come up with for me.

ST

5:03 pm  
Blogger Di Gallagher said...

Ozbhoy and I play hypotheticals all the time. It's fun, all thiose what if's.

6:04 pm  
Blogger Erika said...

Oh, I want to! I want to! Except... Except I'm crap at coming up with questions for people... Particularly in light of Bo Peep's freaking BRILLIANT questions. I'm having all sorts of performance anxiety.

And does anyone else see OLS's blog as dark grey writing on black (I have to block the text in order to read it) or is it just me?

12:34 am  
Blogger OLS said...

ST & Ka - I'm busy thinking up some questions for you. I obviously don't play hypotheticals enough coz this is really hard! ;o)

Ka - I suspect that the picture which is my background isn't coming up - I've changed the colour of the background behind the picture - let me know if that looks any better.

- OLS

9:09 pm  
Blogger Erika said...

MUCH better!

Can't wait. I've rediscovered and embraced my self-centeredness with some glee after recent events on the Grey City. Egocentricism is FUN!

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home