Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Metal City


I like this cartoon:



From Metal City - there's more there. He says he drew them in class at RMIT.

I have no real plans for the weekend. The Vegetarian is going to call me on Saturday morning to make arrangements to catch up. T&S have a big weekend planned and I'm going to try and help out there as much as possible. Both of them look exhausted - T has the same cold that I do and hasn't been getting much sleep because the bub is teething, and S has been trying to take the load off her so that she can get more than 4 hours sleep a night and recover. But then he's been having a hard time at work with some major dramas he's been trying to fix, so he's stressed and worn out as well (and possibly coming down with the same cold).

I'm still pretty stuffed up and have a chesty cough that sounds like I'm dying. I feel okay, but sound awful. Well, my voice sounds pretty good - I've got that deep husky thing going - but only until I start coughing and snuffling. And my nose is all red and swollen from blowing it so much, so I look a treat as well. So yeah, going out on the town is not exactly a priority for me right now. Anyway, there's nothing on this weekend that I'm really keen to see other than the Refugee Benefit gig on Sunday night at The Rev. So I may as well save my energy to move house again next weekend.

But before I go, a bit of fun:

You Are a Pundit Blogger!
Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
What kind of blogger are you?


Aww, shucks. I never knew!

Magic Pick Up Lines

To pick up the Vegetarian (or Rufus): I've just moved you to the top of my to do list.

I like - If I were to ask you for sex... would your answer be the same as the answer to this question? But if you asked me that, I'd probably answer "Potentially...". And then bat my eyelashes and smile sweetly.

To pick up me - You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

And yep, that would probably work. Making me laugh generally does.

Listening to: Darren Hanlon - Hello Stranger

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Nothing I didn't know already - I am a life blogger. I have always thought that you can only write well about something you know well, so it is pointless for me to write about politics and while I have always wanted to write a book I know that would take lots of research and time. I am so busy living my life its the only thing I currently know really well.

8:47 am  
Blogger OLS said...

Yes Rufus, it's a play on words. You've never heard: "Gotta go. People to do, things to see"?

Lushlife: I think I'm really a life blogger actually. Or maybe half life blogger, half pundit blogger. I wouldn't mind knowing what the other types are though.

- OLS

9:06 am  
Blogger OLS said...

Woo hoo! It worked! ;o)

Now to see if it works on the Vegetarian as well...

- OLS

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home