Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Astrology - my chart wheel


I don't believe that astrology can predict your personality or future, but I do find it interesting.

All of this is from astrology.com



Interpretation:



I have a convergence of planets in the Second Quadrant which apparently concentrates an individual's focus on an outward development, the moving out from oneself to integrate with the world through family, romantic and career relationships.

Most of these are in the 5th House, so my chart is weighted toward Fixed energy. Most of my signs in the 5th House are also Aquarius (which is a Fixed Sign). This apparently means I'm steady, reliable and confident. Conversely, those born under a Fixed Sign (like me - an Aquarius) can at times be stubborn, my-way-or-the-highway folks. They may have a tendency to get stuck in their ways and to believe that they are always right. Those influenced by a Fixed Quality are determined, reliable and persistent. They have great strength, and strength of purpose, and love to get the job done.

One's outward image is largely defined by the planetary placement at the ascendant - my ascendant is Libra. The descendant addresses how we view our relationships with others - mine is Aries. Through the medium coeli we can glean much about an individual's social status and public persona - mine doesn't seem to exist in the symbol chart? It's the one at the top that looks like 69 on it's side. The imum coeli looks inward and represents childhood, home and family - mine is Capricorn.

I have predominantly Air signs in my chart (9). And my Sun sign (Aquarius) is also an Air sign. Air Signs are communicative, intellectual, clever and fair. They can blow hot and cold, though, so beware of a chilly draft!

I also have a fair bit of Fire (5) in my chart. Fire Signs are strong, self-assured, creative and fun. When they get too hot to touch, though, it may be a good idea to stand back!

First House (the House of Self)
Key Points - personality, ego, self-image

I have Libra (balance) and Uranus (The Planet of Rebellion) in my 1st House, so neither the ruling sign nor the ruling planet.

Second House (the House of Possessions)
Key Points - possessions, values, finances

I have Neptune (Planet of Illusion) and Sagittarius (truth-seeking) in my 2nd House, so neither the ruling sign nor the ruling planet.

Third House (the House of Communication)
Key Points - communication, intelligence, sharing

I have the North Node (unfamiliarity) and Sagittarius (truth-seeking) in my 3rd House, so neither the ruling sign nor the ruling planet.

Fourth House (the House of Home)
Key Points - home, family, ancestry

I have Capricorn (hard working), Pallas (problem solving ability) and Juno (needs in a partner) in my 4th House, so neither the ruling sign nor the ruling planet.

Fifth House (the House of Pleasure)
Key Points - pleasure, creativity, romance

I have Aquarius (social conscience) and Capricorn (hard working); Sun (the Planet of Self), Mercury (the Planet of Communication), Venus (the Planet of Love and Money), Jupiter (the Planet of Luck) and Ceres (nurturing) in my 5th House, so I have the ruling planet, but not the ruling sign.

Sixth House (the House of Health)
Key Points - health, work, routine

I have nothing in my 6th house. Perhaps this means I have no need for routine?

Seventh House (the House of Partnership)
Key Points - partnership, marriage, motives for partnership

I have Chiron (the wounded healer) and Aries (leader of the pack) in my 7th House, so neither the ruling sign nor planet.

Eighth House (the House of Sex)
Key Points - sex, death, rebirth

I have Taurus (rewards/comfort/excess), the Moon (Ruler of the Emotions) and Mars (the Planet of Passion) in my 8th House, so one of the ruling planets, but not the ruling sign.

Ninth House (the House of Philosophy)
Key Points - philosophy, education, law

I have Saturn (the Planet of Karma) and Gemini (intellectual/communication) in my 9th House, so neither the ruling planet, nor sign.

Tenth House (the House of Social Status)
Key Points - social status, achievement, rewards

I have Midheaven (career) and Cancer (home/family) in my 10th House, so neither the ruling sign nor planet.

Eleventh House (the House of Friends)
Key Points - friends, destiny, stepchildren

I have nothing in the 11th House. Perhaps this means I like to work alone?

Twelfth House (the House of the Unconscious)
Key Points - subconscious, personality, defines how we move forward

I have Pluto (the Planet of Power) and Libra (partnership) in my 12th House, so neither the ruling sign nor planets.

So a summary of my personality according to my birth chart would be:

outward image - balance
relationship with others - leader of the pack
childhood/home/family - hard working

Self - balance and rebellion
Possessions - illusion and truth-seeking
Communication - truth-seeking and unfamiliarity
Home - hard-working, problem solving ability greatest at home, need for domestic partner
Pleasure - social conscience, hard working, self, communication, love and money, luck, nurtured by excitement
Health - nothing
Sex - reward/comfort, emotion, passion
Philosophy - Karma, intellectual communication
Social status - career, home/family
Friends - nothing
Unconscious - power, partnership

Yeah, sounds about right.

Listening to: Faithless - Outrospective

1 Comments:

Blogger Di Gallagher said...

Hello OLS!
I have indeedy received the tapes today in the post. THANK YOU! Comiserations on the bust. It's a bastard.

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home