Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




Photos


Oooh - I've finally found a way to get photos on here without having to upload some sort of program onto my computer. Thanks to this post about how to blog (linked off Notes from the (Legal) Underground) I have discovered Buzznet. I'm a happy girl.

So here's a couple of my photos. They're not particularly good ones, but they don't disclose my secret identity and happened to already be on my hard drive. I may take more now that I know how to put them up here.

Twelve Apostles - sunset

Twelve Apostles - sunset
photo by: observantlittle


View over Brisbane from the plane

View over Brisbane from the plane
photo by: observantlittle

1 Comments:

Blogger Di Gallagher said...

Ah, Gateway.

6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home