Observant little ...

I don't understand the answer, but I may have some ideas on the question...




life is good


I'm happy. The sky is blue, the sun is shining and it's quite likely that somewhere outside of my airconditioned office building, the birds are singing.

I'm not sure why I'm so happy. Maybe because I've finally finished writing this policy document I had to do. It's not very long (only 4 pages), but I kept on changing my mind about how to do it, so I'd write a page and then delete it all because I'd decide that wasn't the way to do it. It was a bit complicated because I didn't really have good instructions, so I was making a lot of it up as I went along. No idea if they'll like it, but it had to be finished by today and it's done. Now I just have to wait and see if my co-worker agrees with it - considering he never likes anything I write, it's not exactly something I'm waiting for with bated breath.

Yoga last night was hard - I haven't been in about 3 weeks due to holidays and illness and my body told me all about it. I don't seem to have lost flexibility in my hips, but my quads and calves were really tight - probably a lot of that was from the hiking I did on holidays. And of couse, the lack of yoga. But at least I managed to get myself there (always the hardest part for me, motivation) and got those exercise endorphins happening.

And tonight I'm off to the National Festival of Beers with the Tall Guy, his sister, and some of their friends. Should be good. I'm looking forward to drinking many beers. And the entertainment program looks good too.

Then tomorrow night I'm off to T&S's place to watch a game of AFL with them and some of their friends. T&S are Lions supporters, so I'm pretty sure it will be Lions vs Geelong. I don't know who else is going, but I haven't seen them or the bub in about a month, so don't really care what game it is or who will be there, I'll be happy just to have a bit of a catch up.

Oooh! And I've just won a ticket to speedstar next Friday night! This day just keeps on getting better!

My old mood indicator, unkymoods, which I rather liked seems to be no longer. So I've put up this one from imoods until I find a better one. Anyone got any ideas? I don't particularly like this one because it's a bit boring and very small. I really liked the unkymoods one. Oh well.

Listening to: speedstar - forget the sun, just hold on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home